Jamie. 19. Michigan. College Sophomore.
I enjoy: Art, music, graphics, friends, family, laughing, birds, cats, movies, and just being me!
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
back when I first started doing photography I had the difficult task of asking all my subjects for their permission to use their image in a photograph. it wasn’t until I finally read the law books that I realized you don’t have to ask permission to take pictures of birds. birds don’t have the same legal rights as humans apparently. outrageous but true